20.09.07

Don't Tell me That it's Over...

I'll be honest with you guys: At the moment, I see no sense in continuing to blog.
I don't have the time to update as often as I would want to and as stupid as it sounds, I feel kinda guilty when I just let the blog go to seed here. XD
I also don't get the feedback I'd wish for. A simple thank you or sth. else to know that there is someone who reads this crazy shit over here would sometimes be enough. Of course there are people who review and I really want to thank those with all my heart, you don't know how much some of your comments mean(t) to me; they were the reason I kept posting. I also noticed that the attendance here became lesser and lesser, which probably has to do with the long break I had to take this Spring, and didn't recover.
Trust me, the reason why I'm quitting...it's all about me (selfish much? :p). I always LOVED to blog and share the music I love with you. I hope I could show you some new artist you may not have known before or help you in other musical ways.
I really think, that I will restart truthordare someday, but I won't and can't say when that someday will be. In the meantime, I won't delete the page and keep my affiliates.

So, once again, thank you SO, SOOOOOOO much for your support and visits!
Special credit goes to (random order):

Spiky
Alex
Mel
Andrea
Misa
René
Julia
Musicfan
Don-Italy
& Vicky! (Thanks so much for everything, especially the SVZ channel! ;) <3) style="font-style: italic;">
(Hope I didn't forget someone! If I did...ehmm, I love you? XD)

If you want to, you can add me on MSN or write me a mail if you still want to request a song, album, video, whatever (I'll always try to help) or if you want to be informed if I'll ever come back. :D - > o.c.-fan@hotmail.de

For the last time now : THANK YOU! truthordare would have been nothing w/o you! You seriously all rock! GB,

Jenny a.k.a. truthordare


1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

jenny das kannst du nich machen, ich hab jeeeeden tag vorbeigeschaut und deine blog lieeebe ich einfach.klar vesteh ich das du persönliche gründe hast, aber wollt dir nur sagen das truth or dare mein absoluter lieblingsblog ist und ih dank dir super musim habe, vielen vielen dank,und alles liebe cinderella