09.01.08

Today is gonna be the day...


Peace the spork out, truthordare

Jep, it was so obvious. *rolleyes*

Once again, I could repeat everything I said
here
You were what kept me posting; the music industry right now is so utterly boring. Sure, there are great songs, but in the end verything sounds the same. There ARE artists who blow me away, who are the originals and these don't get the credit they deserve.
So all this...frustration made me come to the point where it's just nop fun to find new songs, upload them, b/c I don't like stealing the ups from other people, writing a review and see almost 0% recognition. So that's it, there's no tord no more.

What REALLY upsets me here, is that I had lots of ideas, and this amazing new header made by Lore. Thank you SO much!

But before I leave, I'll open my little black book b/c I'm so grateful for some of you have (mostly unknown I guess) done for me.

My Resources aka Check them out!

Well well, let's seeee.

Blogs

Kevipod's Music


Of course, probably the #1 music blog out there, the most popular and most up-to-date when it comes to mainstream artists. You should definately bookmark his site! ♥♥♥♥♥

Chris Picks

One of the frst blogs I discovered and loved since. He isn't the first when it comes down to deliver new music, he is focused mainly on Hip-Hop, loves Timbaland but also uploads Alernative tracks. He doesn't copy, he makes his OWN page and posts what he likes. But still, he doesn't update THAT often, probably like tord nowadays. ♥♥♥♥

ALI'S BlOg

First: Great arts! Probably like Chris Picks, Ali also posts the stuff he/she likes, and sometimes really great & random stuff. You can also find DVD Rips of music videos there. One of the firsts I discovered. ♥♥♥♥

Music For All

I don't know what it is, but something makes me come back daily. It's nothing incredible, but I love that the owner takes the time to write a review about an album and posts VideoDLs. Cool page. ♥♥♥

Back to Music


I usually don't visit the page but it's great, when you search for info about German music. ♥♥

Fhaid: Unrated

Seriously, hands down, the best blog EVER! i pretty much love everything he posts, it's nowhere mainstream it's beautiful Indie music, Alternative etc, he posts what HE loves and makes you love it,too. He also does posts about people you already know and may like and makes you fall in love with them all over again. Lately, Fhaid has been updating slower, b/c he's busy, but everyday waiting is worth it, if you don't ckeck our his page, you are seriously absolutly dumb XD ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥+

UK Rep's Blog OF All Blogs

ATM he (a really cocky person ;)) is on a break, but he'll probably will return in February. Great pop/Hip-Hop music, mostly UK (duh!). Love it, but you sometimes have to ignore his posts about how amazin he is. :p But he updates daily, which is a huge PLUS. ♥♥♥♥

Crazy World Of Music

They are so carzily up-to-date, it's scary XD They post almost every 30 minutes, but b/c of the mass you don't always get lots of info about an artist. They post everything, really popular page. But also a tiny bit cocky. ^^ ♥♥♥♥♥

If you ever hear about THESE pages coming back, VISIT!

EV. Luvs U!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MyDirtyLies!!!! ♥♥♥♥

Other pages

FetchMesSomeMusic

Previously a blog, now a forum/board. You NEED to REGISTER before you can view the music part (including New Music, Other Music, Videos, Albums). Really great for albums, b/c they have a real mass of DlLinks. (me=DK-Fan) Check it out, and even if they say you need a minimum amount of posts per month...you don't -.- ♥♥♥♥

torrentz

A torrent search engine. For albums you can ALWAYS use torrents, but don't forget that you need a tool like uTorrent to download, if you have questions ask moi or google.

3 dl.am

Great source for German music, but also for various other, mostly Rap/Hip-Hop.

Me. Myself. && I.

Well you know I'm made of awesome, so you may want to find about what I'm listening or have questions or whatever. Now, you have various options:


1. Last.FM
This page (should show) shows you, what I'm listening ATM. You can also leave little messages in the C-Box on the right.

2. MSN/Mail -> o.c.-fan@hotmail.de
Whether you German or whatever add me, I'm nice. *muhaha*

3. Livejournal
You just gotta love it. If you don't have an account yet, Go, GOOOOO! Lemme add you and find out who I am ^^ Maybe I'll even start blogging music there, I haven't decided yet.




Well, that's it! Tell moi, if you ever want to open your own blog or want to take over this page, b/c I certainly won't delete it. ♥



I absloutly love you all, thanks for visiting, take care and...


WOOT!

1 Kommentar:

Fhaid hat gesagt…

Thanks for the shout out and it sadens me that you're leaving, but I guess its what you want, Anyways, i wish you all the best with your life, and hopefully youll come back one day!! and i'm really really really glad that you love my blog, it was really really lovely reading what you said about my blog, i'm honestly flattered!